Thursday, Feb. 14
- 10:30 p.m. – Washington Street from Front Street to Lakeshore Boulevard
Friday, Feb. 15
- 7 a.m. – Washington Street from Front Street to Sixth Street.
- 9 a.m. – Fifth Street from Bluff Street to Washington Street.
- 9 a.m. – Fourth Street from Spring Street to Bluff Street
- 1 p.m. – Lakeshore Boulevard from Mattson Park to Baraga Avenue
- 5 p.m. – Lakeshore Boulevard from Baraga Avenue to U.S. 41
- 5 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. – The northbound lane of S. Lake Street from U.S. 41 to Hampton Street
- 5:15 p.m. – Front Street from Baraga Avenue to Bluff Street
- 5:45 p.m. – Third Street from Spring Street to Bluff Street
The detour route will use Baraga Avenue, Seventh Street and Bluff Street. Unless otherwise noted, the street closures will remain in effect until 2 a.m. on Saturday, Feb. 16.
Pedestrian access will be allowed all days throughout all the street closure areas.