PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
For Immediate Release
November 28, 2017
For More Information:
Engineering Department: 228-0440
Beginning at 6:00 p.m. on Friday, December 1, the Marquette Downtown Development Authority will be hosting the annual Holiday Parade. The parade will start at the Berry Events parking lot 56 and exit on to Pine Street. The parade will then proceed south on Pine Street to Fair Avenue, then west on Fair Avenue to Third Street, then south on Third Street to its conclusion at Third Street & Baraga Avenue
The following street will be closed to all traffic from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m:
• Third Street from Bluff Street to Spring Street.
The following streets will be closed to through traffic from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m:
• Washington Street from Front Street to Third Street
• Washington Street from Third Street to Fourth Street
• Main Street from Front Street to Third Street
• Jackson Cut Alley from Fourth Street to Main Street
• Bluff Street Alley from Front Street to Third Street
The streets will re-open upon conclusion of the parade at approximately 7:30 p.m.