Looking for something to do tonight? Marquette’s Downtown District has you covered. From live bands to comedy nights, you’ll find the perfect spot to unwind no matter the occasion.
Month of October:
– Sundays: Open jam.
– Mondays: Strung Together.
– Thursday, the 19th: 7Ft. Drift. 8 p.m.
424 North Third Street. 273-1333
– Tuesday through Friday: Karaoke. 9:30 p.m.
– Friday, the 20th: Chris Valenti. 6:30 p.m.
Cover charge on weekends only.
429 West Washington Street. 228-8865.
Music starts at 6 p.m.
145 W. Washington St. 226-8200.
– Thursday, the 19th: Chris Valenti.
– Saturday, the 28th: Moon Mountain Shiners. 9 p.m.
Inside the Landmark Inn. Music starts at 8:30 p.m unless noted.
230 North Front Street. 228-2580.
Ore Dock Brewing Company
– Friday, the 20th: Joshua Davis. 7 p.m. Advanced tickets, $20; at the door, $25.
– Friday, the 20th: Useful Jenkins. 10 p.m.
– Saturday, the 21st: Ben Weaver and Michael Waite.
– Thursday, the 26th: Bards and Brews creative readings. 7 p.m.
– Thursday, the 26th: Open Brewsic Open Mic Night. 9 p.m.
– Friday, the 27th and Saturday, the 28th: Steve Leaf and the Ex Pats.
All shows are free and begin at 9 p.m. unless noted.
114 W. Spring St. 228-8888.
906 Sports Bar
– Thursdays: Trivia, 7 p.m.
145 West Washington Street. 273-0706.
Vango’s Pizza and Cocktail Lounge
– Thursdays: Jim and Ray.
927 North Third Street. 228-7707.
Zephyr Wine Bar and Tap Room
– Sunday, the 22nd: Northern Wylds. 6 p.m.- 9 p.m.
215 S. Front St. (906)225-5470