Looking for something to do tonight? Downtown Marquette has you covered.
From live bands to comedy nights, you’ll find the perfect spot to unwind no matter the occasion.
Month of October:
- Sundays: Open Jam.
- Mondays: Strung Together.
- Friday, October 4: Octuba 4 p.m. ToHuBoHu 6:30 p.m. and Octuba 9 p.m.
424 North Third Street. (906) 273-1333.
- Wednesdays and Fridays: Karaoke.
- Thursdays and Saturdays: Live music.
- Sundays: Open mic.
517 N. Third Street. (906) 226-7009.
- Tuesday through Friday: Karaoke. 9:30 p.m.
- Friday, October 4: Under the Radar. 6:30 p.m.
- Friday, the 11th: Daydreamers. 6:30 p.m.
Cover charge on weekends only.
429 West Washington Street. (906) 228-8865.
- Thursday, October 3: Brother Elsey.
- Friday, the 4th: 7 Foot Drift
- Saturday, the 5th: Galactic Sherpas.
- Thursday, the 10th: Michael Waite. 8 p.m.
- Friday, the 11th: Chris Michaels and Jacob Shea. 6 p.m.
- Friday, the 11th: Dede and the Dreamers
- Saturday, the 12th: St. Joe Jack.
- Thursday, the 17th: Open Mic night with Brandon Good. 8 p.m.
- Friday, the 18th: Adam Carpenter and the Upper Hand Band.
- Saturday, the 19th: Mark Lavengood Band.
- Thursday, the 24th: Culture of Cult. 7 p.m.
- Saturday, the 26th: Joshua Davis. Advanced tickets, $15; at the door, $20. 7 p.m.
- Thursday the 31st: Raveyard. $10. 10 p.m.
All shows are free and begin at 9 p.m. unless noted.
114 W. Spring St. 228-8888.
- Thursdays: Trivia. 7 p.m.
145 W. Washington St. 273-0706.
- Sunday, October 6: Virgil Shepp.
- Sunday, the 13th: Harry South & Patrick Booth.
- Sunday, the 20th: Michael Waite.
- Sunday, the 27th: Low Flying Crane.
All shows are from 6 to 9 p.m. unless noted.
215 S. Front St. (906) 273-0740 or