Looking for something to do tonight? Marquette’s Downtown District has you covered. From live bands to comedy nights, you’ll find the perfect spot to unwind no matter the occasion.
Month of May:
– Sundays: Open jam.
– Mondays: Strung Together.
424 North Third Street. 273-1333
– Tuesday through Friday: Karaoke. 9:30 p.m.
Cover charge on weekends only.
429 West Washington Street. 228-8865.
– Wednesday, the 10th: The Fiddle Pickers.
– Thursday, the 11th: U.P. Gumbo.
– Wednesday, the 17th: Harp, Hart, and Bones.
– Thursday, the 18th: Travis Swanson and the Midnight Movers.
– Wednesday, the 31st: Fast Eddie and Cousin Bill.
Music starts at 6 p.m.
145 W. Washington St. 226-8200.
– Thursday, the 18th: Chris Valenti.
Inside the Landmark Inn. Music starts at 8:30 p.m unless noted.
230 North Front Street. 228-2580.
Ore Dock Brewing Company
– Friday, the 5th: Fauxgrass.
– Saturday, the 6th: Them Coulee Boys.
– Thursday, the 11th: Michael Waite. 7 p.m
– Friday, the 12th and Saturday: Groove Plexus.
– Sunday, the 14th: Westerly Winds Big Band. $5 3 p.m
– Friday, the 19th: Bumpus.
– Saturday, the 20th: Whistle Stop Revenue.
– Friday, the 26th and Saturday: Chris Michels/ After Ours.
All shows are free and begin at 9 p.m. unless noted.
114 W. Spring St. 228-8888.
906 Sports Bar
– Thursdays: Trivia, 7 p.m.
145 West Washington Street. 273-0706.
Vango’s Pizza and Cocktail Lounge
– Thursdays: Jim and Ray.
927 North Third Street. 228-7707.
Zephyr Wine Bar and Tap Room
215 S. Front St. (906)225-5470