Looking for something to do tonight? Marquette’s Downtown District has you covered. From live bands to comedy nights, you’ll find the perfect spot to unwind no matter the occasion.
Month of April:
– Sundays: Open jam.
– Mondays: Strung Together.
– Tuesday, April 18: Chris Valenti
424 North Third Street. 273-1333
– Tuesday through Friday: Karaoke. 9:30 p.m.
Cover charge on weekends only.
429 West Washington Street. 228-8865.
– Thursday, the 30th: Travis Swanson and the Midnight Movers.
Music starts at 6 p.m.
145 W. Washington St. 226-8200.
– Thursday, April 6: Derrell Syria.
– Thursday, the 13th: Chris Valenti
– Thursday, the 20th: Derrell Syria
– Thursday, the 27th: Chris Valenti
Inside the Landmark Inn. Music starts at 8:30 p.m unless noted.
230 North Front Street. 228-2580.
Ore Dock Brewing Company
– Thursday, April 6th: Open Brewsic open mic (8 p.m).
– Friday, the 7th: Everything Under the Sun.
– Saturday, the 8th: Festival of the Angry Bear (3 p.m. till midnight).
– Tuesday, the 11th: Breakwall Comedy Night. NMU students: $6; non-students: $9. 7 p.m.
– Thursday, the 13th: Science on Tap. 7 p.m.
– Friday, the 14th: Thunderwude. 9 p.m.
– Saturday, the 15th: Thunderwude 9 p.m.
– Saturday, the 15th: John Wayne and the Pain with Not Quite Canada. Advanced tickets $10; $12 at the door.
– Tuesday, the 18th: Great Lake Swimmers with Rivulare. NMU students, $5 non-students $7. 7:30 p.m.
– Wednesday, the 19th: Kids concert with Seth Bernard and Frank Youngman. Hiawatha members, $5; nonmembers $7. 6 p.m.
– Thursday, the 20th: Bards and Brews poetry reading. 7 p.m.
– Friday, the 21st: Galactic Sherpas.
– Saturday, the 22nd: Earth Day Celebration Concert. Donations appreciated. 6 p.m.
– Thursday, the 27th: Bootstrap Boys.
– Friday, the 28th and Saturday, the 29th: Cold Tone Harvest.
All shows are free and begin at 9 p.m. unless noted.
114 W. Spring St. 228-8888.
906 Sports Bar
– Thursdays: Trivia, 7 p.m.
145 West Washington Street. 273-0706.
Vango’s Pizza and Cocktail Lounge
– Thursdays: Jim and Ray.
927 North Third Street. 228-7707.
Zephyr Wine Bar and Tap Room
– Sunday, April 9th: Jon Letts & Roscoe Schiler.
– Sunday, the 23rd: Heather Evans.
– Sunday, the 30th: Johnny and Sarah Mittlefehldt.
215 S. Front St. (906)225-5470