Looking for something to do tonight? Marquette’s Downtown District has you covered. From live bands to comedy nights, you’ll find the perfect spot to unwind no matter the occasion.
Month of August:
- Sundays: Open Jam.
- Mondays: Strung Together.
424 North Third Street. (906) 273-1333.
- Wednesdays and Fridays: Karaoke.
- Thursdays and Saturdays: Live music.
- Sundays: Open mic.
517 N. Third Street. (906) 226-7009.
- Tuesday through Friday: Karaoke. 9:30 p.m.
Cover charge on weekends only.
429 West Washington Street. (906) 228-8865.
- Thursday, August 1: Blanco Suave, Kurt Hauswirth and Chad McKinney. 8 p.m.
- Friday, the 2nd and Saturday, the 3rd: Cosmic Knot.
- Sunday, the 4th: One Human band. 6 p.m.
- Thursday, the 8th: Michael Waite. 8:30 p.m.
- Friday, the 9th: Sutton James Papanikolas.
- Saturday, the 10th: The Brothers Quinn.
- Sunday, the 11th: Lucid Furs. $5.
- Thursday, the 15th: Miss Alyssa. 8 p.m.
- Friday, the 16th: Heather Crosse Band. 7 p.m.
- Saturday, the 17th: Adam Sawfox.
- Tuesday, the 20th: Mystrey Love Company.
- Thursday, the 22nd: May Erlewine and the Motivations. $10.
- Friday, the 23rd: The Crane Wives. $5. 8 p.m.
- Saturday, the 24th: Matt Sayles and Miss Alyssa.
- Thursday, the 29th: Open mic night. 7 p.m.
- Friday, the 30th: The Go Rounds. $7.
- Saturday, the 31st: Blues Fest After Dark. 10 p.m.
All shows are free and begin at 9 p.m. unless noted.
114 W. Spring St. 228-8888.
- Thursdays: Trivia. 7 p.m.
145 W. Washington St. 273-0706.
- Sunday, August 4: John Davey.
- Sunday, the 11th: Harry South and Patrick Booth.
- Sunday, the 18th: Michael Waite.
- Sunday, the 25th: SonofMel.
All shows are from 6 to 9 p.m. unless noted.
215 S. Front St. (906) 273-0740 or