Looking for something to do tonight? Marquette’s Downtown District has you covered. From live bands to comedy nights, you’ll find the perfect spot to unwind no matter the occasion.
Month of November:
– Sundays: Open jam.
– Mondays: Strung Together.
424 North Third Street. 273-1333
– Tuesday through Friday: Karaoke. 9:30 p.m.
Cover charge on weekends only.
429 West Washington Street. 228-8865.
-Wednesday, the 15th: Hart, Harp and Bones
-Thursday, the 16th: The Brothers Quinn
-Wednesday, the 22nd: The Fiddle Pickers
Wednesday, the 29th and Thursday the 30th: Fast Eddie and Cousin Bill
Music starts at 6 p.m.
145 W. Washington St. 226-8200.
– Thursday, the 16th: Chris Valenti.
– Thursday, the 30th: Derrell Syria
Inside the Landmark Inn. Music starts at 8:30 p.m unless noted.
230 North Front Street. 228-2580.
Ore Dock Brewing Company
– Thursday, the 16th: Bards and Brews creative readings. 7 p.m.
– Thursday, the 16th: An evening with Marquette’s fiercest female musicians. 9 p.m.
– Friday, the 17th and Saturday, the 18th: Brothers Quinn.
–Sunday, the 19th: Westerly Winds Big Band Swing Dance. $5. 3 p.m.
–Friday, the 24th and Saturday, the 25th: Everything Under the Sun.
–Thursday, the 30th: Open Brewsic hosted by Haley Bussell. 8 p.m.
All shows are free and begin at 9 p.m. unless noted.
114 W. Spring St. 228-8888.
906 Sports Bar
– Thursdays: Trivia, 7 p.m.
145 West Washington Street. 273-0706.
Vango’s Pizza and Cocktail Lounge
– Thursdays: Jim and Ray.
927 North Third Street. 228-7707.
Zephyr Wine Bar and Tap Room
– Sunday, the 19th: Harry South
All shows are from 6 to 9 p.m.
215 S. Front St. (906)225-5470