Looking for something to do tonight? Marquette’s Downtown District has you covered. From live bands to comedy nights, you’ll find the perfect spot to unwind no matter the occasion.
Month of June:
- Sundays: Open Jam.
- Mondays: Strung Together.
424 North Third Street. (906) 273-1333
- Wednesdays and Fridays: Karaoke.
- Thursdays and Saturdays: Live music.
- Sundays: Open mic.
517 N. Third Street. (906) 226-7009.
- Tuesday through Friday: Karaoke. 9:30 p.m.
Cover charge on weekends only.
429 West Washington Street. (906) 228-8865.
- Monday, May 20: History Talk. 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, the 21st: Trivia Night. 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, the 22nd: Music. 6 p.m.
- Thursday, the 23rd: Music. 6 p.m.
105 E. Washington St. (906) 273-0990.
- Saturday, June 1: The Gentlemen’s Anti-Temperance League.
- Thursday, the 6th: Colton Ort and Troy Graham. 8 p.m.
- Friday, the 7th: Derrell Syria Project.
- Saturday, the 8th: Mike Bjella and Heartland Friends with Devin Drobka.
- Thursday, the 13th: Michael Waite. 8:30 p.m.
- Friday, the 14th: Radio Wranglers.
- Saturday, the 15th: Everything Under the Sun.
- Thursday, the 20th: Joel and the Good Boys with SQUATCH. $3.
- Friday, the 21st: U.P. Gumbo.
- Saturday, the 22nd: Travis Swanson.
- Friday, the 28th: Trap Rabbit and After Ours.
- Saturday, the 29th: Mystic Dub.
All shows are free and begin at 9 p.m. unless noted.
114 W. Spring St. 228-8888.
- Thursdays: Trivia. 7 p.m.
145 W. Washington St. 273-0706.
- Sunday, June 9: Harry South & Patrick Booth.
- Sunday, the 16th: Michael Waite.
- Sunday, the 23rd: SonofMel Music.
- Sunday, the 30th: Lena maude.
All shows are from 6 to 9 p.m. unless noted.
215 S. Front St. (906) 273-0740 or