Looking for something to do tonight? Marquette’s Downtown District has you covered. From live bands to comedy nights, you’ll find the perfect spot to unwind no matter the occasion.
Month of March:
– Sundays: Open jam.
– Mondays: Strung Together.
424 North Third Street. 273-1333
– Tuesday through Friday: Karaoke. 9:30 p.m.
Cover charge on weekends only.
429 West Washington Street. 228-8865.
– Wednesday, March 1: The Fiddle Pickers.
– Thursday, the 2nd: U.P. Gumbo.
– Wednesday, the 8th: Harp, Hart, and Bones.
– Thursday, the 9th: Travis Swanson and the Midnight Movers.
– Wednesday, the 15th: The Fiddle Pickers.
– Thursday, the 16th: U.P. Gumbo.
– Wednesday, the 22nd: Fast Eddie and Cousin Bill.
– Thursday, the 23rd: The Halfway Hounds.
– Wednesday, the 29th: Hart, Harp and Bones.
– Thursday, the 30th: Travis Swanson and the Midnight Movers.
145 W. Washington St. 226-8200.
– Thursday, March 2: Derrell Syria.
– Sundays: Bloody Mary Bar, 11 am-3 pm, offering a variety of vodkas and assorted trimmings. Enjoy the live jazz sounds of Harry South and Travis Swanson.
– Thursday, March 9: Chris Valenti.
– Thursday, the 9th: Chris Valenti.
– Thursday, the 16th: Chris Valenti.
– Thursday, the 23rd: Derrell Syria.
– Saturday, the 25th: Strung Together.
– Thursday, the 30th: Derrell Syria.
Inside the Landmark Inn. Music starts at 8:30 p.m unless noted.
230 North Front Street. 228-2580.
Ore Dock Brewing Company
– Thursday, March 2: Science on Tap. 7 p.m. Jamie Kallestad at 9 p.m.
– Friday, the 3rd: Soul Pasty.
– Saturday, the 4th: Steve Leaf and the Ex- Pats.
– Thursday, the 9th: Michael Waite.
– Friday, the 10th and Saturday, the 11th: Travis Swanson’s American Music Project.
– Tuesday, the 14th: Breakwall Comedy Stand- up. 7 p.m. $8.00.
– Wednesday, the 15th: Hiawatha Warm Up Concert series, Hiawatha members: $5, non-members $7.00.
– Thursday, the 16: Bards & Brews Creative Reading at 7 p.m. Singer/ Songwriter Series at 9 p.m.
– Friday, the 17th: Strung Together and Them Coulees Boys.
– Wednesday, the 22nd: Chanteymen, Ruby the Tank, John Davey, and the Ancient Urge, and the Portraits. 7 p.m. $5.00.
– Thursday, the 23rd: Charlie Parr and Tyler Dettloff. 7 p.m. $10.00.
– Friday, the 24th: Dragon Wagon.
– Wednesday, the 29th: Joe Hertler and the Rainbow Seekers. 7 p.m. $7
– Thursday, the 30th: Yooper Bluegrass Society. 7 p.m.
– Friday, the 31st: Eastside Ramblers
All shows are free and begin at 9 p.m. unless noted.
114 W. Spring St. 228-8888.
906 Sports Bar
– Thursdays: Trivia, 7 p.m.
145 West Washington Street. 273-0706.
Vango’s Pizza and Cocktail Lounge
– Thursdays: Jim and Ray.
927 North Third Street. 228-7707.
Zephyr Wine Bar and Tap Room
All music begins at 6:30 p.m.
215 S. Front St. www.zephyrmqt.com