Looking for something to do tonight? Marquette’s Downtown District has you covered. From live bands to comedy nights, you’ll find the perfect spot to unwind no matter the occasion.
Month of February:
– Sundays: Open jam.
– Mondays: Strung Together.
– Wednesday, February 22: Chris Valenti. 7 p.m.
424 North Third Street. 273-1333
Music begins at 6:30 p.m on Thursdays and Fridays.
Cover charge on weekends only.
429 West Washington Street. 228-8865.
– Wednesday, February 1: The Fiddle Pickers.
– Thursday, the 2nd: U.P. Gumbo.
– Wednesday, the 8th: The Halfway Hounds.
– Thursday, the 9th: Travis Swanson and the Midnight Movers.
– Wednesday, the 15th: The Fiddle Pickers.
– Thursday, the 16th: U.P. Gumbo.
– Wednesday, the 22nd: Fast Eddie and Cousin Bill.
– Thursday, the 23rd: Hart, Harp and Bones.
145 W. Washington St. 226-8200.
– Sundays: Harry South and Travis Swanson. 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
– Thursday, February 2: Derrell Syria. 9 p.m.
– Thursday, the 9th: Chris Valenti. 9 p.m.
– Thursday, the 16th: Chris Valenti. 9 p.m.
– Thursday, the 23rd: Derrell Syria. 9 p.m.
Inside the Landmark Inn
230 North Front Street. 228-2580.
Ore Dock Brewing Company
– Thursday, February 2: Breathe Owl Breath with special guest Michael Waite. Students with ID, $5; others, $7. 7 p.m.
– Friday, the 3rd and Saturday, the 4th: G-Snacks.
– Thursday, the 9th: Singer/Songwriter series.
– Friday, the 10th and Saturday, the 11th: EGi.
– Tuesday, the 14th: Comedy Night with Jeff Oskay and Jimmy Roberson. Students with ID, $6; others, $9. 8 p.m.
– Wednesday, the 15th: Ben Hassenger. Hiawatha members, $5; nonmembers, $7.
– Thursday, the 16th: Bards & Brews Creative Reading Series. 7 p.m.
– Friday, the 17th: Sparrow Tree and Wildhack.
– Saturday, the 18th: LUMI.
– Thursday, the 23rd: Yooper Bluegrass Society. 7 p.m.
Friday, the 24th and Saturday, the 25th: Bumpus.
All shows are free and begin at 9 p.m. unless noted.
114 W. Spring St. 228-8888.
906 Sports Bar
– Thursdays: Trivia, 7 p.m.
145 West Washington Street. 273-0706.
Vango’s Pizza and Cocktail Lounge
– Thursdays: Jim and Ray.
927 North Third Street. 228-7707.
Zephyr Wine Bar and Tap Room
– Sunday, February 12: John Davey.
– Sunday, the 19th : Michael Waite.
– Sunday, the 26th: Jon Letts and Travis Swanson.
All music begins at 6:30 p.m.
215 S. Front St. www.zephyrmqt.com