Join us as we shake things up at the monthly Downtown Marquette Promotions Meetings, held the second Wednesday of each month. Please note, we’re changing the time to 8:00 a.m., in order to accommodate more business owners.
For the May meeting on Wednesday the 9th, the meeting will be held at Ampersand, 132 W. Washington St. in Downtown Marquette. Business owners and employees are invited to join us for discussions about promotional opportunities, upcoming events, and hear from speakers about topics relevant to downtown businesses.
Remember, any downtown business owner or employee is welcome to attend, so feel free to bring along a friend.
We plan on changing up our locations each month to a different downtown business, as well as having different speakers at each monthly meeting. If your business would like to host a monthly meeting, or if you have a suggestion for a speaker or a topic, please contact Tara Laase-McKinney at the Marquette Downtown Development Authority office.
Wednesday, March 14, 2018, 8:00 a.m.
- Location: The Gathered Earth, 131 W. Washington Street
- Topic/Speaker: MAPS High School Prom Committee
Wednesday, April 11, 2018, 8:00 a.m.
- Iron Bay Restaurant and Drinkery, 105 E. Washington Street
Wednesday, May 9, 2018, 8:00 a.m.
- Ampersand Coworking Space, 132 W. Washington Street
Wednesday, June 13, 2018, 8:00 a.m.
- Boomerang Retro & Relics, 100 W. Washington Street
Wednesday, July 11, 2018, 8:00 a.m.
- Location: Rohanna Yoga, 205 S Front St #2G (upstairs)
Wednesday, August 8, 2018, 8:00 a.m.
- Location: Dust For You, 130 W. Washington St. (Masonic Square Mall)
Wednesday, September 13, 2018, 8:00 a.m.
- Location: Superior Salon & Spa- 813 N. Third St.
Wednesday, October 10, 2018, 8:00 a.m.
- Location: Yoop-Phoria- 156 W. Washington St.
Wednesday, November 14, 2018, 8:00 a.m.
- Location: TBD