Now you’ll be able to say hello to convenient parking with the Passport Parking app! No more digging for coins. This is how parking should be.
Currently, Passport Parking is available on W. Washington St., in the lower level of the Bluff St. Ramp and the N. Main St. lot. As we continue to roll out additional areas in Downtown Marquette in the next few weeks, you will be able to pay, extend, and manage your parking session with just a few taps. It’s easy! Just park where you see Passport Parking app signs & decals, pay for your parking session from your phone, and be on your way.
What are the benefits of using Passport Parking?
- No coins, no problem:
○ Pay quickly and securely with your phone.
○ Forget refilling the meter in the rain or braving the cold.
- Stress-free parking:
○ Get alerts when your parking session is about to end.
○ Stop worrying about how much time is left on the meter.
- No need to rush:
○ Add time to your parking session directly from your phone.
○ Your plans change, your parking spot shouldn’t. Simply extend your parking
session via our app.
- Easy expenses:
○ Receive email receipts at the end of your parking session.
○ Expenses made easy, manage your parking history through the mobile app.
How do I pay for parking with Passport Parking?
- Download the Passport Parking app from the Apple App Store or Google Play store.
- Create an account with your mobile phone number or email address.
- Park anywhere you see Passport Parking app signs & decals.
- Pay for your parking session from your phone.
- Extend your time remotely if you’d like to stay longer!